Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catching Up

















Well somehow the end of 2008 has past me and so has most of January. I guess it’s time to get some Christmas photos up on here. The ones of Sam in the cute Christmas pj’s are Christmas Eve… Then he decided to have a massive diaper leak at about 4 am and had to get his blue pj’s on.. Sam was a lot of fun to watch opening all of his presents. As he opened each thing we had to set it up for him. Once he got the magnadoodle he didn’t want to put it down. We would ask if he wanted to open a present he just cried “NOOOOO” until we started to open the next thing and then he was all for opening gifts. All and all it was a lot of fun and I can’t wait till next year when there will be two little boys opening toys… After Christmas we all took turns getting sick.. It wasn’t fun and I’m really glad that we are all better now. Now we are just trying to get the last few things ready before the new baby comes. Sam is very excited about the baby coming. He loves to lift my top up to see my belly and say hi and give the baby kisses and blow raspberries. He thinks it is really funny. He also loves to chase the baby with a flashlight. He puts the light on my belly till the baby moves and then he laughs and laughs and then puts the light up to his face almost like he know that the baby is moving because the light is in his eyes. It is really cute to see how his mind works. So here are some pics of the belly. I tend to forget to take them… The one that is my bare tummy has my finger in my belly button . It never popped out with Sam either.. I guess when your belly button is like 2 inches deep it won’t pop….lol. We are just shocked that there is a bottom to the pit that is my belly button.. lol. The pic of me with my hair down is me pregnant with Sam (yes I’m wearing the same top… that’s what happens when you have two babies in less then two years. Hahaha) I guess I’m about the same size but I feel a lot smaller this time… I don’t really know why but I hope that it is because this baby is smaller then Sam was… What do you think?! The last two pics are what happens a few times a week... The washing of the blankies... Yes he still has one (we have a double of the dark blue one) but that isn't enough he stands outside of the door and crys for them almost the whole wash time.... It's sad and funny and pathetic....

1 comment:

DeAnna said...

LOL!! We have the washing of the Lamby that ends in the crying and running around looking for her. Usually she makes it thru the wash, but not thru the dryer. Oh how toddlers are funny sometimes!!