Saturday, July 11, 2009

What Can I Say?!

Okay... So yeah... I bet you already guessed that I suck at keeping up on my blog..... When I started this blog I thought that it would be great.... I could do my journal with pictures and I could share it with everyone.... I guess I should have know that this would be harder for me then I first thought... I have a whole box full of half filled journals that tend to span no longer then 6 months... But from now on I will TRY to keep up on here more... I think that part of it is that my days are so much the same most of the time that I don't see how anyone else would want to hear about it but I will try to keep up more... I mean I will only be a crazy young mother with little ones for so long (after that I will be a crazy old mother... or just plain crazy... who knows!) and one day I will look back and wish I had noted the sweet little things my family did once upon a time... So here is me starting fresh!! Wish me luck!

No comments: