Sunday, March 6, 2011

Playing at the Park


It has been pretty rainy the last few days...um weeks...months?? around these parts so when it was nice and sunny on Saturday I decided it would be a nice day to head out to the park just around the corner. Sometimes the idea of heading out with just me and the three kiddos is enough to make me ready for a nap but I'm really trying to get out and do more stuff and especially free things! It only took us 15 minutes to be all dressed and ready to go (miracle!!)We took the long way to get there so I got a bit of a workout pushing the stroller with the boys in to and Evie in the moby wrap but once we got to the park everyone had lots of fun! I even got some cute pictures with my phone! Now if only we could get a sunny day and Brad's day off to match up...





4 comments:

Sorensen said...

What adorable kiddos!

Jamie said...

What a cute family! We miss you.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Look how cute they are and how much fun they're having! I hope you're still managing to get out every now and then during these cold winter months. Luckily here it's not too bad. Right now we're on a 70s streak which is fabulous!

Thanks for the recommendation on the stroller, that's really helpful! I'm really thinking I can do the running thing... maybe. If i made it fun somehow. Or at least brisk walking. hehe.

Come back to your bloggy blog! I'd love to read more from ya!