Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My "little" Twilight Obsession

Okay so I might not be one of the teen girls that camped out for the books or movie releases... (I did send Brad to go get me Breaking Dawn at the midnight release party even though I had a copy coming in two days... I had finished reading it before that copy came) but I might have been just as excited as all of the other fans. I spent most of last week on my couch re-reading all four books again before we went and saw the movie. I mean what else am I going to do with all of my "free time" thanks to the Braxton Hicks contractions I'm having. Well Brad and I went to go see the movie on Monday. I was a bit disappointed with some of the way the movie went but all and all I was pretty happy with it. I was sad that some of my favorite parts were different but I felt it was pretty true to the book. So if you ask me it is a thumbs up! I am looking forward to the next three to come. Now I just really wish it was on DVD so I could be as obsessive with the movie as I am with the books. I know I drive Brad nuts sometimes with my insane reading habits... I mean I read over 2000 pages in like four days but whatever... Right?!? I just really get swept up in the books.... I really think that if he wants to blame anyone it is Maui's fault!!

1 comment:

Camilla Marie Dinkins said...

So you liked the movie, huh? I am jealous I haven't gotten to see it yet. I think we are going to go see it on my birthday! Yay! How are you feeling? We really really miss you guys! Come visit us soon!! I can't believe you only have 68 days left! It seems like yesterday you had just found out you were prego! I SO want to come be your doula! The only thing I'm worried about is being able to afford the plane ticket. I want to go so bad I WILL find a way! I love you! Oh and by the way we have a phone now! 687-8334