Tuesday, April 14, 2009

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Okay so I know that a lot of people have been putting up their Easter blogs but not us.... well the reason is that in our home Easter has yet to happen.... I know right?! How could you just put off something like that? Well let me explain.... Sam is little and has no way of reaching the calender let alone understanding it... We were going to head over to my mom's for Easter like we did last year but on Friday she gave me a call and said that we would have to put it off a week... She is fine but was a little sick and knew that she didn't have the energy for the two boys... Well it was a good thing because we all have the nasty bug that is going around. Sunday we all were to sick to even get up and go to church. Mom and Jim are heading over to this side of the mountains on Thursday and Sam, Calvin and I are going to head back with them and stay for a bit and then Brad is going to come and gather us up to go home. Mom had already gotten the Easter stuff so to save myself a few pounds I decided to only have one basket to eat instead of two!! We will be getting a post up on how our Easter went next week or whenever it happens....


Here are a few pics from last Easter... I would say look how big Sam has gotten but he still wears this outfit to church... hahaha the joys of having a child that grows slowly. all of his cloths last a whole lot longer!
Don't you just love the pout face?!

No comments: